12:30 p.m. Check in (Room 190)
1 p.m. Introductions & Faculty Performance (Room 190)
1:30 p.m. Group Warm Up (Room 190)
2 p.m. Split Master Classes (Tubas/Euphs in room 190, Trombones in room 173)
3 p.m. Frank Diaz presents: Getting in the “Zone.” The psychology of enhanced performance.
4 p.m. Group Rehearsal (Tannhauser, Dr. Diaz Conducting)
5 p.m. Pizza Dinner, Room 190
5:30 p.m. Frank Diaz presents: Mindful vs. Mindless Practice: Making the most of your practice.
6:30 p.m. Final Concert (Beall Hall)
- Faculty Performances on Trombone and Tuba!
- Studio Classes! Chance to work one on one with UO Faculty!
- Guest Frank Diaz leads discussions: “Getting in the Zone” and “Mindful vs. Mindless Practice: Making the most our of your practice sessions”
- Be part of a Low Brass Ensemble!
- Perform on stage with UO Track Town Trombones and Tueph! Form a mass low brass choir!
Dinner provided. Please register at:
Bring all black for your performance.