The Checklists and Plans of Study below reflect the most current curricula for undergraduate music major programs. Students are responsible to complete the curriculum of the year in which they entered their current major. If it differs from what is posted here, they may opt in to the current curriculum if they wish. Please contact the Undergraduate Office at email@example.com for advising or if you need an earlier Checklist or Plan of Study to reference.
Bachelor of Music
- BMus Composition | CHECKLIST | PLAN OF STUDY
- BMus Jazz Studies | CHECKLIST | PLAN OF STUDY
- BMus Music Performance | CHECKLIST | Voice PLAN OF STUDY | Brass, Strings or Winds PLAN OF STUDY | Piano PLAN OF STUDY
Bachelor of Music in Music Education
- BMME Music Education | CHECKLIST | Band PLAN OF STUDY | Choral PLAN OF STUDY | Elementary PLAN OF STUDY | Strings PLAN OF STUDY
Bachelor of Arts
- BA Music Theory Concentration† | CHECKLIST | PLAN OF STUDY
- BA Music History and Culture Concentration† | CHECKLIST | PLAN OF STUDY
- BA General Music Concentration* | CHECKLIST
- BA Popular Music Studies Concentration* | CHECKLIST
Bachelor of Science
- BS Music Technology Concentration | CHECKLIST | PLAN OF STUDY
- BS General Music Concentration* | CHECKLIST
- BS Popular Music Studies Concentration* | CHECKLIST
* Indicates approx two years of music coursework; no audition/portfolio required. All other music degree programs require four years of coursework.
† Indicates no audition or portfolio required.