For the health and safety of everyone, the SOMD Undergraduate Office is working remotely.
Not available during summer; click the Request an Appointment or Email Us buttons above to schedule during summer.
For the latest announcements and decisions related to university operations, please visit uoregon.edu/coronavirus .
The SOMD Undergraduate office is located in the Frohnmayer Music Building, Rm. 121 A - C.
SOMD UNDERGRADUATE OFFICE BLOG
Find information here on course registration, program requirements, department policies & procedures, recent announcements, and more.
Music Override Requests
• Non-major overrides for undergraduate-level first-year music core (Theory, Aural Skills, Keyboard Skills) will not be processed until after summer IntroDUCKtion sessions for fall term classes, or after initial registration dates have passed for winter and spring term classes.
• The Music Undergraduate Office or the Music Graduate Office will notify students when overrides have been processed.
Inorder for these templates to work
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE PDF TO YOUR COMPUTER DESKTOP.
DO NOT edit it in your internet browser.
- Half-cut, 2-sided Program Template (download PDF to edit)
- Half-fold 2-sided Template (download PDF to edit)
- 6 page, Half-fold Template for program's with notes (download PDF to edit)
You will need a recent version of the free Adobe Reader to access these templates.
Please feel free to contact a Music Peer Advisor for assistance with:
Understanding your Music Core and UO Core Ed requirements
Finding classes to fulfill your UO Core Ed requirements
Registration through DuckWeb
Using Degree Guide and reading your Degree Audit
Seeking campus resources for personal wellness
SOMD tips and peer support!