Important Dates for Fall 2020 Graduate Music Applicants
- December 10, 2019: Deadline for admissions application and accompanying materials for those who wish to be considered for Graduate Employee positions and scholarships for Fall 2020
- December 10, 2019: Deadline for uploading audio and video recordings required for saxophone, voice and jazz studies pre-screenings
- December 10, 2019: Deadline for Graduate Employee (GE) applications
- January 31, 2020: Deadline to upload recorded auditions and Intermedia Music Technology (IMT) portfolios
- February 1, 2020: Audition day
- February 8, 2020: Audition day
- February 22, 2020: Audition day
- Mid-March of 2020: School of Music and Dance mails letters of acceptance, as well as most scholarship and GE offers
- April 15, 2020: Deadline to accept graduate admissions and financial aid offers
An audition date and time will be emailed shortly after your application has been completed. If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
Admissions for the 2019-20 academic year are closed. If you believe you have a special case for admission for 2019-20, please e-mail us.
Review your application requirements: