Important Dates for Fall 2019 Graduate Music Applicants
- December 10, 2018: Deadline for admissions application and accompanying materials for those who wish to be considered for Graduate Employee positions and scholarships for Fall 2019
- December 10, 2018: Deadline for uploading audio and video recordings required for saxophone and jazz studies pre-screenings
- December 10, 2018: Deadline for Graduate Employee (GE) applications
- December 10, 2018: Deadline for doctoral supporting area applications for choral conducting and violin-viola pedagogy
- February 1, 2019: Deadline to upload recorded auditions and Intermedia Music Technology (IMT) portfolios
- February 2, 2019: Audition day
- February 9, 2019: Audition day
- February 23, 2019: Audition day
- Mid-March of 2019: School of Music and Dance mails letters of acceptance, as well as most scholarship and GE offers
- April 15, 2019: Deadline to accept graduate admissions and financial aid offers
An audition date and time will be emailed shortly after your application has been completed. If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
Admissions for the 2018-19 academic year are closed. If you believe you have a special case for admission for 2018-19, please e-mail us.
Review your application requirements: