This webpage will allow you to upload files to the Acceptd system. This is necessary only if your online application requires additional files. Please review all requirements before submitting any materials.
Step 1: Complete All Required Applications
Be sure to complete all your applications. Uploaded documents will not be processed (and may be deleted) if they are not paired with complete applications.
For freshman, transfer, or post-baccalaureate applicants:
- Complete the University of Oregon application for admission and pay required fees
- Complete the UO School of Music and Dance online application
For current UO undergraduate students who are applying to change their major to music:
For graduate masters or doctoral applicants:
- Complete the UO application for graduate admission and pay required fees
For graduate applicants applying for a Graduate Employee Position (GE):
For doctoral supporting area applicants:
- Complete the doctoral supporting area application (Choral Conducting and Violin and Viola Pedagogy only)
Step 2: Format Files for Upload
Be sure to upload the correct files in the appropriate format.
- Be sure to review your submission requirements.
- Acceptable file formats:
- Audio: MP3, OGG, M4A, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, AIF
- Video: MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V, FLV, WEBM, MKV, M2V
- Documents: PDF (including scores)
Step 3: Gather Files for Upload
Gather all your electronic files before you begin your upload. Once you complete your upload, you will not be able to add more files.
Step 4: Upload Files
Once you have completed steps one through three you can upload your files.
If you are using Acceptd for the first time, please use this link: https://app.getacceptd.com/signup.
If you already have an Acceptd account, please use this link: https://app.getacceptd.com/login.
If you have any questions or problems please contact SOMDadmit@uoregon.edu.